REAL TIME INFORMATION – NOTHING BETTER HAS BEEN INVENTED TO CATCH YOUR VISITORS’ ATTENTION!
This weather program, which brings people together, generates one of the highest attention rate and is highly profitable for the firm and its image.
Is it going to rain in the next hour?
Make your visitors’ choice of travel or leisure easy, the rain radar enables you to estimate short term rainfall at a glance.
Weather facts including mini/maxi temperatures
The coming half-day, tomorrow or
after tomorrow – choose when to get
your weather information.
Always something new on our
Choose the offer that corresponds best to your locality or area of influence
Local, regional, national, European,
OOH Digital Media is THE communication solution enabling you to manage both
your company image and its business activity.
Rich and varied content gives a
message all its impact.
INFOTRAFFIC THE MOST EFFECTIVE SOLUTION TO CREATE ROI*
*R.O.I. : Return On Investment
“Reliable, real time weather news? How do you do it?
Using National Weather Service data, meteorologists calculate the forecasts for the hours and days to come: temperatures, rain, fair weather, clouds, storms, fog, etc.
The data is then adapted to maps and weather images in order to be broadcast on screens for the public.
“ Why not use images found on the internet? ”
Because a specific solution developed for an OOH Digital Media display :
- Provides a reading comfort unrivalled by anything on the internet today
- Gives you the right to rebroadcast information for collective use*, thereby protecting you from legal pursuit related to illicit use of content “borrowed” from the internet
- Offers you the possibility to personalise broadcasted information in your specific company colours to increase visitor ownership of your messages
- Removes the burden of gathering information and all the technical constraints linked to data processing
- Provides you with 24/7 maintenance for a permanently operational service
“So what’s in it for my
- By catching the attention of your visitors thanks to a quality weather programme, you add credibility to your own messages and give them a much higher impact than what they would have without this programme.
- By enabling the largest number of people to know what the weather will be, you make the choice of using alternative transport (bicycle, public transport, etc) possible.
- And fewer cars means less CO2 – it’s always better for the ozone layer!.
* Clause 17 of the UK Copyright, Designs and Patents Act, 1988 : The copying of work is an act restricted by the copyright in every description of copyright work. This includes storing or displaying the work in any medium by electronic means.